Microneedling Market Is Booming Worldwide 2023-2032
The global microneedling market size was USD 994.20 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 7% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Microneedling is a popular cosmetic technique for fixing a variety of skin issues such as acne scars, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
In order to promote the skin’s natural synthesis of collagen and elastin, two components that are essential for healthy skin, microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment. In addition to improving the overall texture and tone of the skin, the procedure is quite effective in reducing the visibility of wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scars. As more patients seek non-surgical alternatives to traditional cosmetic surgery, the need for less invasive cosmetic procedures are primarily responsible for the market’s revenue rise.
moreover, rising public awareness of the benefits of microneedling is driving market revenue growth. Because of the prevalence of social media and online influencers, consumers today have a better understanding of skincare and the benefits of different cosmetic operations. As a consequence, more individuals are pursuing microneedling treatments since they are aware of its benefits and efficiency.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/6158
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In 2022, the dermaroller segment held the largest revenue share of the worldwide microneedling market. Dermarollers are portable devices that use small needles on a roller to create microscopic puncture holes in the skin. These gadgets are simple to operate, inexpensive, and suitable for usage at home. They are appropriate for people who have mild to moderate skin concerns like fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. Dermarollers are also used to promote hair development and to minimize the appearance of stretch marks. This segment’s revenue is predicted to expand due to the growing popularity of at-home beauty treatments and the availability of dermarollers through online channels.
- The acne scars segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global microneedling market during the forecast period. Microneedling is an excellent therapy for acne scars because it increases collagen formation, which aids in skin texture healing and scar reduction. Furthermore, it is a minimally invasive procedure with no downtime that can be performed on all skin types. As a result, demand for microneedling for acne scars is likely to expand throughout the forecast period, fueling sector revenue growth.
- North America is expected to account for the largest revenue share during the forecast period. The increased skin concerns of the population, the public’s growing interest in personal grooming and self-care, and the expanding usage of cosmetic procedures are all factors driving revenue development in this region. Acne and other skin problems are increasing the need for microneedling treatments in this region. The existence of established market rivals, high disposable income, and knowledge of the benefits of microneedling treatments are projected to fuel revenue growth in North America.
- During the forecast period, it is projected that the market in Asia Pacific will record the most rapid CAGR in terms of revenue. The escalation in revenue is fueled by the growing focus on personal appearance, augmented disposable income, and amplified awareness of the perks of microneedling treatments in nations like China, Japan, and India. Additionally, the considerable population size and the increase in dermatological clinics and cosmetic facilities in this region are expected to propel the revenue growth of the microneedling market.
Dermapen, Weyergans High Care AG, Nanovibronix, Inc., Edge Systems LLC, Bellus Medical, MD Needle Pen, Eclipse Aesthetics, LLC, SkinPen, Secret RF, and Lutronic Corporation.
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022 – 2032)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022 – 2032)
- Acne Scar
- Stretch Mark
- Facial Rejuvenation
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022 – 2032)
- Dermatology Clinics
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/6158
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.smallbusinessnewswatch.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.247businessreporter.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.consumerproductsworld.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.smbinaction.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.smallbusinessesinthenews.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370