Endometrial Ablation Market Share, Growth Forecast Global Industry Outlook 2023 – 2032
Endometrial Ablation Market
The global endometrial ablation market size was USD 3.6 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
Endometrial ablation, a minimally invasive procedure, removes the endometrial lining of the uterus, which causes monthly bleeding. This operation is routinely used to treat heavy menstrual flow or atypical uterine bleeding. The rising prevalence of AUB in women, which can be caused by a variety of factors such as hormone imbalances, fibroids, or polyps, is driving the need for endometrial ablation procedures.
The benefits of minimally invasive surgery, such as shorter hospital stays, less problems, and faster recovery periods than regular surgeries, are also becoming more commonly acknowledged. Endometrial ablation procedures are thus more commonly preferred than hysterectomy procedures, which totally removes the uterus and are hence hazardous and time-consuming to recover from.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/6148
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In 2022, the thermal balloon ablation segment’s revenue share was the highest. Thermal balloon ablation is a minimally invasive outpatient procedure that employs heat to remove the uterine lining. Due to its quick recovery time and lack of the need for anesthesia or incisions, the procedure is growing in popularity. Another element influencing the segment’s revenue growth is the procedure’s affordability. The thermal balloon ablation treatment is also associated with lower complication rates when compared to other procedures like hysterectomy or myomectomy, which require physically removing the uterus or fibroids. The thermal balloon ablation procedure is thus preferred by those who are poor surgical candidates or who want to avoid significant surgery.
- In 2022, the hospitals segment had the highest revenue share. Hospitals offer a variety of treatments and full medical care for women with a range of gynecological problems, including irregular uterine bleeding. They also have access to highly advanced medical equipment and qualified medical professionals. Hospitals frequently have gynecology departments with specialized training, cutting-edge equipment, and competent medical staff. As a result, patients typically favor hospitals for endometrial ablation procedures. Due to the increased incidence of uterine illnesses and disorders, endometrial ablation in hospitals is predicted to see market growth throughout the forecast period.
- During the forecast period, the North American market is predicted to hold the largest share of revenue owing to the presence of various key market players, a growing preference for minimally invasive procedures, and an increasing demand for innovative gynecological procedures. Additionally, this regional market boasts numerous notable research institutions and healthcare facilities that are actively involved in studies and clinical trials aimed at improving the effectiveness of endometrial ablation treatments. Furthermore, the need for endometrial ablation treatments in the region is expected to be driven by the increasing incidence of endometrial-related illnesses, such as uterine fibroids and endometriosis.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, owing to increased awareness of endometrial ablation procedures among women and rising demand for innovative gynecological procedures in developing countries such as India and China, which are the main growth drivers for the Asia Pacific market over the forecast period. Endometrial-related disorders such as irregular uterine bleeding and adenomyosis are predicted to increase demand for endometrial ablation operations in the regional market. Furthermore, it is expected that the availability of reasonably priced healthcare services, as well as the region’s growing emphasis on women’s health, will drive market revenue growth.
Hologic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic plc, CooperSurgical, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Karl Storz SE & Co. KG, Minerva Surgical, Inc., and Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022 – 2032)
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Hydrothermal Ablation
- Microwave Ablation
- Thermal Balloon Ablation
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2022 – 2032)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/6148
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.ushealthcarejournal.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.medicalindustrytoday.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.healthcareonlinenetwork.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.medicalhempupdate.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
Hysteroscope Market @ https://www.innovationandentrepreneursnews.com/article/635356402-hysteroscope-market-growth-forecasted-cagr-of-4-7-usd-374-14-million-in-2030-reports-and-data
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370