Anti-Drone Systems Market: Rising Impressive Business Opportunities Analysis Forecast By 2032
Anti-Drone Systems Market
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Anti-Drone Systems market was valued at USD 641.9 Million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 28.5% from 2020 to 2028. Increasing demand for the Anti-Drone Systems market is driven by the rising terrorist activities globally, along with the increasing instances of security breaches, which is primarily responsible for the accelerated growth of the market over the forecasted period. Another factor that will affect the positive growth of the market is the proliferating drone industry, which is growing at a rapid pace. However, the high cost of equipment will be a massive hurdle for the growth of the market over the forecasted period. The risk of collateral damage during an Anti-Drone attack will be a major challenge for the growth of the market. Market players need to invest accordingly in the Research and Development of the Anti-Drone systems in order to overcome the hurdles in the market.
The market is segmented by Mode of Operation, Platform types, and End-Use. By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. The North American region occupies the largest share of the market due to the necessary measures that are being undertaken in the region to address security-related issues. Presence of prominent market players in the region is another factor responsible for the high share of the region in the global Anti-Drone System market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1976
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rising safety concerns related to drone strikes is the main factor propelling the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- The factor restraining the growth of the market is the high cost of equipment that can deter potential consumers of the equipment.
- Detection & Disruption segments together occupied over 70% share of the industry in 2018. These segments are forecasted to hold a majority of the market through the forecasted period.
- North America dominated the market with a share of over 40% in 2018. Presence of prominent market players like Raytheon Co., Dedrone, and Lockheed Martin Corp., among others is credited for the high share of the market. The region is forecasted to be the largest region until the year 2026.
- Leading players in the market are focused on investing and improving their R&D capabilities in order to offer the latest technologies to gain a competitive advantage.
- According to the study, Lockhead Martin corp. is leading the market, occupying the largest share in the industry due to the company’s wide array of offerings.
Competitive landscape of global Anti-Drone Systems market is quite fragmented with regional and global key players. These market players are involved in various strategies including mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, new product launches or corporate deals to retain their market position and expand their product portfolio.
some leading companies operating in the global Anti-Drone Systems market:
Saab AB (Sweden), Raytheon Co. (U.S.), Blighter Surveillance Systems (U.K.), Dedrone (U.S.), Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel), Droneshield Ltd. (U.K.), Thales Group (France), Lockheed Martin Corp. (U.S.), Northrop Grumman Corp. (U.S.), and SRC, Inc (U.S.).
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1976
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Mode of Operation (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Combined Sensors
- F. Jamming
- GNSS Jamming
Platform types (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Military & Defense
- Public places
- High importance infrastructure
- Homeland Security
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1976
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Biometrics-as-a-Service Market @ https://www.internationalnewsledger.com/article/635759550-biometrics-as-a-service-market-shows-at-a-cagr-of-19-during-the-forecast-period-2023-to-2032-reports-and-data
Biometrics-as-a-Service Market @ https://www.worldadvertisingreport.com/article/635759550-biometrics-as-a-service-market-shows-at-a-cagr-of-19-during-the-forecast-period-2023-to-2032-reports-and-data
Biometrics-as-a-Service Market @ https://www.globaladvertisingnews.com/article/635759550-biometrics-as-a-service-market-shows-at-a-cagr-of-19-during-the-forecast-period-2023-to-2032-reports-and-data
Biometrics-as-a-Service Market @ https://www.economicpolicytimes.com/article/635759550-biometrics-as-a-service-market-shows-at-a-cagr-of-19-during-the-forecast-period-2023-to-2032-reports-and-data
Biometrics-as-a-Service Market @ https://www.globalnewsscanner.com/article/635759550-biometrics-as-a-service-market-shows-at-a-cagr-of-19-during-the-forecast-period-2023-to-2032-reports-and-data
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370