Navigate Tribal Law with a Master’s
Degree from The University of Tulsa
College of Law
Now that you’ve graduated and earned your bachelor’s degree, you may be wondering what comes next in your career. With a master’s degree from The University of Tulsa College of Law, you can do even more for your future and for the community—and by earning your degree online, you don’t have to sacrifice any of your current roles or responsibilities.
In our webinar you will:
• View the interactive state-of-the-art classroom
• Hear about the breadth of Indian law coursework
• Get answers to your specific questions
The University of Tulsa College of Law’s online Master of Jurisprudence in Indian Law (MJIL) program is designed to empower professionals whose roles demand an intricate understanding of the laws governing hundreds of individual American Indian nations.
TU Law and the Online MJIL at a Glance
• Graduate in as few as 2 years or 30 credits
• 2 starts per year: Fall and Spring
• Full- and part-time options available
• 100% online
• Gain the legal experience and education tribal leaders need
• Complete a capstone project that prepares you for legal research and writing
• Join the first Master’s in Indian Law program in the country
• A Best Value Private Law School (2017 National Jurist Magazine)
Regardless of your academic background or current career, our online MJIL program can help you thoroughly understand the legal principles of Indian Law, helping to grow your professional network while advancing your knowledge and career.
Interested in taking the next step in your career? Learn more about our robust online MJIL program.
3120 East 4th Place Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104
©2018 The University of Tulsa College of Law